Support Our School

Divert your PA Tax Dollars to our Students

Owe more than $1,000 to the State of Pennsylvania in taxes?  Divert those dollars to our students.

Joinder ApplicationRequest More Information

Support our Students with a Monetary Donation

Your gift will help us serve current and future generations of our community.

Give via Credit Card Here

If you would like to donate via check or cash, please contact Mrs. Kidder at 717-637-3135.