Monies allocated to St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School via Special Purpose Entities will allow our school to continue to provide tuition assistance to families in need who desire a Catholic education for their children. We are excited to announce the we have partnered with two separate SPE's, The Central PA Scholarship Fund and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Children's Tuition Fund to raise the maximum amount of funds for our students.
Special Purpose Entity (SPE) Steps and Timeline Information
For Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund: (must have at least a $3,500 tax liability)
- Donors fill out & return the SPE joinder agreement to Tami Clark, SPE Director via mail or email- Please indicate if you are applying for the Fall or Spring timeline on the top of the joinder agreement.
- Donors should provide STC a copy of their joinder agreement, or email it to Michelle Kidder.
- Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund will notify donors of approval by mail.
- Donors will then mail their donation to the Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund within 60-days of receiving their approval letter.
- The donation then gets sent directly to St. Teresa of Calcutta School.
- All required tax forms will be mailed to donors from the Central Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund.
- Donors receive their tax credits from PA in the form of a check.
- The SPE will reach out to donors mid-year to ask if they would like to continue participating for the next year. (Signing up for a two-year commitment will get you the 90% tax credit. A one-year commitment is a 75% tax credit.)
For Children’s Tuition Fund: (must have at least a $1,000 tax liability)
- Donors fill out and return a Special Purpose Entity Commitment Form to Catherine Long.
- Donors should provide STC a copy of the agreement form, or email it to Michelle Kidder.
- Children’s Tuition Fund will notify donors of approval either by mail or phone call.
- Donors will then mail their donation to Children’s Tuition Fund within 20 days of approval.
- The donation will then get sent directly to St. Teresa of Calcutta School..
- All required tax forms will be sent via mail to donors at the appropriate time from the Children’s Tuition Fund.
- Children’s Tuition Fund will reach out to donors to ask if they will continue participating. You must sign up for a two-year commitment.
Central PA Scholarship Presentation
Children's Tuition Fund Presentation