If you have a concern about your child’s safety in school, raise it to your child’s teacher and the school principal. If you feel your child is being bullied or you have concerns about the safety and/or mental health of a student, please use link below. Information submitted will be forwarded to the correct staff member and will be handled appropriately.
We have many programs designed to ensure that children and staff are safe at St. Teresa of Calcutta:
- Security in Schools – locked secondary doors with key card access; main doors with key card access and visual door bells to ensure only approved individuals are entering our facilities; frequent security checks by local police department officers during the school year.
- Safe 2 Say Something Program
- Digital Citizenship Responsibilities – to address cyberbullying and safety issues resulting from online content.
- Bullying Prevention Team to ensure that there is respect for all students in our school
- Background checks for all staff and school volunteers
- Health – First aide, CPR and AED training for all staff; PT nurse on duty at both campuses