About Parent Ambassadors Committee
- St Teresa of Calcutta has a powerful story to tell families of prospective students. There is no better person to tell that story than a current parent. Parent Ambassadors are parents, guardians or family members (grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, adult siblings age 25+) of STC students in grades Pre-K-8 who are selected to represent the school to prospective, incoming, and current parents, their families, and the community at large.
- Provide guidance to prospective, incoming, and current parents seeking information.
- Work alongside Administration to welcome and support new families.
- Connect with new families who transfer to STC during the school year.
- Help publicize and support family engagement and outreach events.
- Provide valuable parent feedback by participating in school committees or focus groups.
- Support the school’s efforts to expand parent and community involvement at STC.
Through this program, Parent Ambassadors share their knowledge and offer support as well as assist with a variety of activities and events, including:
- Open House
- Back to School Night
- Community Events
- Christmas Bazaar
We currently meet once a month via Zoom , any help or ideas are valued and welcomed, no firm commitment is required and we all contribute as we are able. No heavy commitments just small things with love in the name of STC.
For more information on the Parent Ambassador Program or to connect with a current Parent Ambassador, send an email to Mrs. Guy, Director of Marketing & Enrollment.