About Parent Ambassadors Committee
St. Teresa of Calcutta has a powerful story to tell families of prospective students. There is no better person to tell that story than a current parent. Parent Ambassadors are parents, guardians or family members (grandparents, godparents, aunts, uncles, adult siblings age 25+) of STC students in grades Pre-K-8 who are selected to represent the school to prospective and incoming parents, their families, and the community at large.
- Work alongside Administration and the Director of Enrollment to welcome and support new families during the school year.
- Connect with new families who transfer to STC during the school year.
- Help publicize, support and attend outreach events.
- Support the school’s efforts to expand parent and community involvement at STC.
Through this program, Parent Ambassadors share their knowledge and offer support at a variety of activities and events, including:
- Open House
- Back to School Night
- Community Outreach Events
For more information on the Parent Ambassador Program or to connect with a current Parent Ambassador, send an email to Mrs. Guy, Director of Marketing & Enrollment.