Clearance Requirements for All Adult School Volunteers
The following items are required for all adult school volunteers:
- PA State Police Criminal History Check
- PA Child Abuse History Check – Childline/DHS
- FBI Report – All School Adult Volunteers who have not been continuous residents of Pennsylvania for the past ten (10) years. Background checks must be obtained through the PA Department of Education (PDE).
- Adult Unpaid Position Disclosure Statement (1650)
- Diocese of Harrisburg On-Line Training Course
Please turn in all completed paperwork to Mrs. Deal in the business office.
- Go on field trips with your kids
- Coach a sports team at the school
- Moderate an after-school club
- Volunteer in the classrooms, lunchroom and recess yards
- Help out at events where the kids are present such as Race for Education, Easter Egg Hunt, Crusader Days
Please see the Youth Protection Clearance Guide prepared by our Parent Ambassador Committee to help guide you step by step.