PHYSICAL EDUCATION UNIFORM --- BOYS & GIRLS – Grade K – 8
- Orange or Gray St. Teresa of Calcutta T-shirt. (Short or Long-sleeved). (Mandatory Lightweight and Winter)
- Navy blue St. Teresa of Calcutta shorts. (Must be within one inch of top of knee). (Mandatory Lightweight & Optional Winter)
- Shorts option for Grades 4 – 8: Shorts may be worn underneath sweatpants if the student wishes to remove sweatpants during physical education class.
- Grades K -3: Students will not be permitted to remove sweatpants during physical education class.
- Navy blue St. Teresa of Calcutta sweatpants. (Optional Lightweight and Mandatory Winter)
- Orange or Gray St. Teresa of Calcutta logo sweatshirt (Optional Lightweight and Winter)
- Solid white or black athletic (crew) socks (at least one inch above the ankle bone) NOTE – Socks may have a SMALL logo on them (e.g. Nike swoosh symbol).
- Sneakers – All colors are permitted with the physical education uniform. Please use this order form for all physical education uniforms.