Welcome to Homeroom 8B!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
School Phone: (717) 637-3135
For a copy of the 8th Grade Supply List, click here.
Spirit Dress Down Day – Oct. 18th
If you find yourself cleaning out the garage this season and discover some old tennis balls, would you please consider donating them to our classroom? We need at least 108. Thank you!!!
I am still working hard to stock our shelves with young adult literature. If you have books to donate, our class will happily accept them. Thank you!!!
Homework for October 17, 2018
8A and 8B ILA
- Keep reading!
- Practice the new recitation.
- Review the new vocabulary words from Unit 4.
7A and 7B Religion
- Review the highlighted information from Chapter 4, pages 45-47.
- Test on Chapter 4 early next week.
- Please continue working on your Ten Commandments pamphlet at home. This will be due on Monday at the beginning of class.
A note for our 8th grade students and parents about Confirmation:
Confirmation News: Students are to be confirmed with their own parish.
Confirmation dates are as follows:
- Annunciation BVM, Sacred Heart, St. Vincent, Immaculate Conception & St. Aloysius will be confirmed at St. Joseph Church on May 4th @ 10 a.m.
- St. Joseph the Worker is being confirmed with St. Francis Xavier at St. Francis Xavier sometime in the Spring.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary is being confirmed with St. Joseph, Hanover at St. Joseph on December 5th.
- Please contact your individual parishes and the DRE (Director of Religious Education) with questions or concerns.
- STC students will be attending their confirmation retreat on November 9th with surrounding parishes.