Parent - Teacher Conference Sign-up with your child's homeroom teacher.
Activity wear on Thursday...please dress warm; students will be outside.
History 8 - study 16-1
Science 8 - study ionic and covenant bonds; and element symbols
History 7 - study Ch 2 Sec 1-3; Test Tuesday
History 8 - finish p. 515 #1-3; study notes and cards
Science 8- study highlighted notes
History 7 - finish p. 51 #1-3; study Chap. 2 Sec. 1-3 test next week
History 8 - working on index cards
Science 8 - study ionic compounds and element symbols
History 7 - Study 2-1, 2-2; quiz Monday or Tuesday
History 8- none
Science 8 - study ionic compounds and elements
History 7 - study 2-1. 2-2; quiz Monday or Tuesday
History 8 - Finish answering these questions:
Pre-Civil War Era
- In pre-Civil War America, what was the name of the landmark dividing the United States into the North and South? The border to which two states?
- How does the climate and geography of the North compare to that of the South?
- How did the farms differ between the two regions?
- What kind of economy existed in the North, and what kind of economy existed in the South?
- What were the main sources (exports/sold) of economy in each region?
- What was the society like in the North compared to the South?
- What transportation existed in the two regions and compare how were they used?
- What were the characteristics of the North? What were the characteristics of the South? How can these characteristics be compared and contrasted?
- What did each region insist on preserving?
Compare the population of the North to the South.
Science 8 -
Element symbol quiz on Wednesday
History 7 -
Finish p. 45 #1-3; study 2-1