At this time, our Pre-K programs are at capacity. Please call the business office to be placed on our waiting list.
St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School admits students without regard to race, color, sex, religious and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of its policies.
The school reserves the right to deny attendance to anyone whose behavior is contrary to the ideals of the school or whose behavior or attitude is disruptive to the proper functioning of the school programs. Students who are able to benefit from the programs provided by St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School shall be admitted on a space available basis within the following guidelines:
- Current School Families (including St. Joseph Academy Families);
- Siblings of those students returning the following academic year;
- Registered active members of Annunciation BVM Parish, Immaculate Conception BVM Parish and Sacred Heart Basilica;
- Registered active members of another Catholic parish without a school;
- Registered active members of another Catholic parish with a school;
- Those who desire a Catholic, Christian education for their child(ren).
Important Note About Pre-K Admission: Our Pre-K program will be housed at our Conewago Campus. We will be offering multiple enrollment options for our families. Program options are: 1.) M-F Full Day Session (4 year olds); 2.) M, W, F Full Day Session (4 year olds); or 3.) Tues. & Thurs. 1/2 Day Session (3 or 4 year olds).
All students enrolling must be fully potty trained prior to the start of the school year. No “Pull-ups” or training pants will be permitted. Since potty accidents and spills do happen, we ask that all Pre-K students bring a complete change of clothes to school in a zip lock bag marked with their name.