St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School admits students without regard to race, color, sex, religious and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school. It does not discriminate in the administration of its policies.
The school reserves the right to deny attendance to anyone whose behavior is contrary to the ideals of the school or whose behavior or attitude is disruptive to the proper functioning of the school programs.
Students who are able to benefit from the programs provided by St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic School shall be admitted on a space available basis within the following guidelines:
- Current School Families;
- Siblings of those students returning the following academic year;
- Registered active members of Annunciation BVM Parish, Immaculate Conception BVM Parish and Sacred Heart Basilica;
- Registered active members of another Catholic parish without a school;
- Registered active members of another Catholic parish with a school;
- Those who desire a Catholic, Christian education for their child(ren).
Important Note About Kindergarten Admission: We offer a full day Kindergarten session. All students enrolling in Kindergarten must be fully potty trained prior to the start of the school year. No “Pull-ups” or training pants will be permitted. To enter Kindergarten, a child must be five (5) years of age prior to September 1st.
Space is reserved for your child(ren) for the 2019-2020 academic year once the Enrollment Application is completed and the non-refundable enrollment fee is received by the business office. By completing the Enrollment Application, you acknowledge that you have read all the information outlined above and fully understand the commitment that you are making.
ONLINE ENROLLMENT APPLICATION